Hey babes, happy new year!!! How’s your 2018 so far? I can’t believe 2017 is already over. Wow, it was such an amazing year for me, I’m sure I’ll never forget about it. Plus, I think it was the year where I learned and grown the most. However, in this post, I want to share with you some of my biggest -and some very personal- resolutions for 2018! It’s going to be more like a list with little goals I want to achieve throughout the year. I really hope you guys liked it and it might serve as inspiration for you to create new resolutions, set new goals and maybe challenge yourself a little more.
- Create a positive impact on people. Doing more things that can positively influence others.
- Improve my relationship with God.
- Be more fearless and adventurous. Don’t ever let fears again to stop me from what I want.
- Start doing things that make ME truly happy. Make myself a priority.
- Careless about what other’s might say.
- Follow a monthly budget. Be more financial savvy in order to have more saving by the end of the year.
- Be more grateful for everything I have, and with everyone who has had a positive impact on me.
- The “fashionably late” excuses are over. I’ll be more punctual, lol.
- Less procrastination and more action.
- Establish a morning and night routine.
- Take time for self-care.
- Work out and focus on my health.
- Healthy eating, drink more water. Going back to the lean life.
- Explore and travel more. This year I want to visit for the first time cities like Mexico DF, Panama City, Cartagena, San Juan, etc. I also would love to go back to Europe!
- Take a camping trip.
- Finally, do skydiving! Hope I’ll be brave enough to actually do it!
- Play guitar again
- Learn again how to speak French. Well, I can also try Portuguese.
- Take some online courses related photography, marketing trends, etc.
- WORK, WORK, WORK!!
- Promote even more my personal brand, Silk.
- Make this blog one of my main priority.
- Retake my youtube channel (maybe?)
- Grow my Digital Marketing Company, Trendy Social Marketing with new clients and new team members.
- Go to NYFW.
- Be able to transmit the message to many more girls about the importance of self-confidence.
Well, these are only a few of my goals for 2018 and by sharing them with you, I already feel more motivated to make them happen! Which are your new year’s resolutions?